My Files for Employees
Employees have access to network file storage for business-related data files on Ship servers. Access is available through the T:\ drive at any campus workstation or anywhere via a web browser.
On-campus Workstation Access
- Simply save any files you are working on into the T:\ drive at the workstation.
- The T:\ drive will retain your documents when you log off.
- To protect your documents, it is very important that you log off of the workstation. If you forget to log off, anyone can sit down and have full access to your documents at that workstation. To log off the workstation, click on
Start | Shutdown | Log off userid | OK
- Navigate to https://anchor.ship.edu
- Enter your Ship email address and password.
- Go to Helpdesk for answers to frequently asked questions about file storage and related information.